Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Taking a Break from the Books!

AAAHHHHH!:) Crazy couple of days down and 2 to go. Actually, only a half day tomorrow and then I test on Friday. I stopped by Chris and Brenda's tonight (even though they are not here and Jennie and Sean are) and Jennie made a free meal for me. That was nice!! I thought I'd type a quick post before I headed back to the hotel to hit the books! I have talked to the kids several times and they are adjusting without me, I think. I told Paul not to tell me anymore stories of Lani getting up in the night and crying and walking up to my side of the bed, laying her head where I should be and saying "I want mommy". He can tell me all he wants when I get home and am holding them both in my arms!!! Brigg just keeps saying, "I am going to be SO excited to see you, Mommy!" So am I Brigg.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will be home soon!!!! Good luck!

3/02/2006 3:06 PM  
Blogger jody said...

would you come home already? Lani and Brigg are not the only ones that miss you.

3/02/2006 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home