Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ronnie and Friends




Another fun afternoon around here. We are taking full advantage of these last weekdays to hang out...plus we have just wanted to get out of the house and away from Paul's germs! Saturday it was Jungle Bungle, Monday McDonalds, Tuesday Happy Joes and this afternoon we went back for round 2 at McDonalds. We hit it at a good time though...at 3:00pm you are virtually the only ones there. I think Lani enjoyed being the only girl among 5 boys! And Brigg enjoyed being in the company of his "buddies". As always, I love hanging with Jody, so it makes for an enjoyable afternoon adventure. Due to all these outings, I have 6 lightbulbs that need replaced, a mattress laying on my bedroom floor that needs to be flipped and 4 pans in the sink that need to be washed. And you know what...it will wait until tomorrow (other than the mattress that I have to get on my boxspring!) Paul is feeling better and I'm hoping we have some time tonight to get caught up on the last 3 days events!

6 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

you flip your mattress?! Oh my gosh, you are a way better person than me. :-) I cannot keep up.

2/16/2006 10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No doubt Cassie. Who flips their mattress????

2/17/2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you guys are too funny! i only do it once in a while...otherwise it gets indents in it and hurts my back! heather, i know you do it too, right?!?! help me out here!

2/17/2006 12:56 PM  
Blogger Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

heck i even flip my matress and rotate it every 6 months. flip in the fall rotate in the spring. it makes the matres last years longer.

2/18/2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

oh good! you're even more anal about it than i am....

2/18/2006 12:58 PM  
Blogger jody said...

you guys are weird. Final answer.

2/18/2006 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home