Tuesday, February 07, 2006

WARMTH!

For all those who were wondering, WE HAVE HEAT! It was a mere $40 part and Paul's labor and we were good to go. When we walked in the house Brigg starting chanting, "OH YEAH...warm house...OH OH YEAH...warm house!" I do think my peace lily might be dead though. It was extremely cold in here and had been for a few days. I attached a photo of Nalani and Macy being goofy in the hotel room over the weekend. Each time we get together they interact more. It's so fun to watch them!
I had an interview today with a company called Lee Insurance. It went very well and I am anxious to hear back from them. They said they would get back to me this week sometime. I am hoping they are more true to their word than Allsteel! I still haven't heard anything from them. I called last Friday and they had not made a decision yet. Hmmm, some of us need a paycheck! Lee Insurance would be a great place to work. There are only 18 employees and virually no turnover. Everyone seems to love it. It seems like a very supportive environment. I'm sure that whatever is meant to be will be. I just need to work on this issue of patience! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

what a ham Lani is! Glad you are cozy.

2/07/2006 4:00 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

she and macy are both little hams. they were really cracking eachother up and speaking to one another in a language the I have never heard before.

2/08/2006 2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home