Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mutant Ninja Children

The kids have become obsessed with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The neighbor's grandson has been spending a lot of time over here and they have a little routine. Even as I type, they are playing "Turtles". Nalani and Brigg like to put their $1.88 swords from Wal-Mart down the back of their shirts like they have a sword holder on their backs. It just hours of entertainment for them. It's been nice to have the day off today. At lunch Brigg said, "Ok potato chips, you may be tasty, but you are NOT good for our body!" Then he promptly popped it in his mouth. Another bad trait he gets from his mother....he's knows the difference between good and bad foods and he just doesn't care! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

uh, your bed is not made. :-) Just kidding. I can't remember the last time our bed was made. You guys should bring your weapons and come over to our place to play...they would fit right in.

2/02/2006 8:47 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you brat! i seriously thought about that when i posted this photo...my bed's not even made! AND the picture was taken at like 7 pm. i have never claimed to be susie homemaker!

2/02/2006 10:50 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

I guess I am a bad mom - I took all the swords to the Goodwill last month (you may be able to get them for a quarter there!) There is a good chance that my kids will seriously injure one another without weapons! Jody - that was mean about the bed! You know how obsessed I am about that stuff. I am still freaking out because my brother showed up at my house last weekend and I had dishes in my sink! Thank goodness that he didn't comment about it or I would be in therapy today!!!!

2/03/2006 8:45 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I'm so glad someone else agrees that Jody is mean. The sweet side of her is just a cover! HA! Just kidding. But my bed HAS been made for the past 2 days...first thing I do when I get up from here on out! I'm hoping you stop by unexpectedly, Jody, and witness it!!:)

2/03/2006 9:57 AM  
Blogger jody said...

OK, why don't you just banish me from your blogs, girls. You know you would miss me.
My bed is not made today. Just thought you all should know.

2/03/2006 11:42 AM  
Blogger jody said...

Hey Cassie--your closet looks really clean. All the hangers the right way and everything. Seriously.
(my closet is a disaster)

2/03/2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

ok, i am laughing now. every person that reads my blog is going to be looking at this photo is great detail and critiquing my bedroom! they can't help it now. Although it may just be the 3 of us that humor eachother and check in!:)

2/03/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home