Wednesday, January 25, 2006

TICKLE TIME

A picture is worth a thousand words....this says it all. The kids enjoyed some much-needed tickle time tonight. Funny how just a couple hours can create such great memories. Two hours of no TV and some instruments and a little Go Fish Superstar music and you have the recipe for a good time. My my how things have changed over the past 4 years. I never thought the previous words would come out of my mouth. I love these little people so much it hurts!!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

Is that a color picture or black and white? It looks super cool. How did you do that?

1/26/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

It's on the Picasa software that I downloaded when I started my blog. When you select a photo you go to "Effects" and click on "Tint" and then move the color preservation bar and it starts off black and white and starts to get brighter and brighter as you restore the color. I obviously spend too much time playing around with my photos!=)

1/26/2006 4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture is precious. Lani, Nana B can almost hear you giggling. I miss you guys!

1/26/2006 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home