Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hot Rod and Custom Show!

Brigg and Paul just got back from the Hot Rod and Customs Show. They were both all smiles. Paul of course loved the camaros and brigg fell in love with the Superman motorcycle. Brigg took all photos from the show other than this one of him. He did pretty a fine job, too. Lani and I were able to spend some quality time together. She let me read her elmo book to her about 20 times and then we moved on to her "Body Book" and read that about 30 times. Too funny. I love my time with her but these two books are beginning to get on my nerves. I better go so I can go pull them out of her bed while she's napping and hide them for a while! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

Too cute. I read 0 books this morning to my poor children. I was too worried about finding a computer that works. No "Mother of the Year" award for me today!

1/21/2006 2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home