Sunday, January 15, 2006

SPD Emergency....

My children are obsessed with Power Rangers. Paul will act like he is attacking me and they will run over and start beating him. So cute, yet so disturbing! I had to post this photo because when I took it I was not paying attention and it was kind of off center. When I downloaded it I noticed the 2 power rangers on the bed. Hilarious! 2 power ranger figurines...red and pink. And 2 life size rangers...red and pink. Last night Brigg looked and Lani and said, "I love you Lani!" Lani replied with, "I lub you, too, Bwigg!" Of course tears filled my eyes and I about fell over from the joy I felt. Maybe this Power Ranger teamwork is beneficial after all! Have a great week!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

We are strong believers in wrestling as well--
Glad I can come visit your blogging world now :-)
jody

1/16/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

SO am I!! I love comments!

1/16/2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home