Friday, January 20, 2006

Another Day

What a week! I am feeling a sense of relief at the thought of FRIDAY! Paul is at a hockey game and the kids have been in bed for a while now so I have been alone with my thoughts and feeling like I am finally unwinding from the week. I am so discouraged by the way the week has gone. I have felt completely consumed by work issues. I don't know why I let myself get wrapped up in it. These are not the important things in life. When I am alone with my thoughts I realize this and feel so disappointed in myself! I am starting fresh...shifting my focus right now! Hoping and praying that I can stick by this come Monday.
Counting my blessings tonight....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cassie-- I can get on the internet on the other computer but cannot get my email. Hardly know what to do with myself without it. I had a quiet night too--finished a photo album that never would have been finished if my computer didn't blow up. :-). Still praying for you and your work decisions. Good night.
jody

1/20/2006 10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home