Monday, January 30, 2006

You May Notice a Change!

Yes, I have changed the name of my blog. In one of my deep moments of thought, I realized that I may not want the whole world to know what city I live in. So it is now random thoughts from a crazy woman...which is obviously more appropriate anyway!:)
MY INTERVIEW! It went pretty well. After over a month of anticipation I am just glad it's over. Whew! I just prayed that the answers would come easily. It went pretty smooth. I should know later this week if I got it or not. I'm really not stressed at this point.

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

Crazy woman is fitting.
Congrats either way on a good interview.

1/31/2006 8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How the heck are you!!!! What interview did you have?! I haven't talked to you forever! How are things? Email me when you have a chance!
Allison

1/31/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home