Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Nap Time?

I put Lani down for a late nap this afternoon. I got off work early and it was my very last day, so I took them to McDonalds for lunch and playtime. Lani has now been in bed for about 45 minutes and I wish you were all here to listen to her right now. Brigg and I were playing upstairs and I have the monitor on. She has been singing and reading and playing with her dolly and just now she started counting. She slowly counted from 1-9 and then went on...14, 16, 19 and then SCREAMED "TWENTY!!!" She was so proud of herself! I can't leave her in there another second. She truly believes she is a prodigy 2 year-old who is potty trained and can count to twenty like nothing. We have our hands full...

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

These are the times when you are torn - it's sooo cute to hear them jabber and play, but at the same time, you know that if she doesn't take a nap it could be a LONG evening! Good luck!

2/01/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I got her up. It's 6:38 and I am counting down the minutes until bedtime. 52 minutes to go....

2/01/2006 6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home