Thursday, February 16, 2006

Memories from 48 hours ago....

The kids seem to be bouncing off the walls, Paul is still home from work sick (day 3), I am still in my pj's and see no reason to remove them with the weather being the way it is. I was finally able to put Nalani down for her nap and Brigg had uncontrollable giggles, so I put him on the treadmill for a bit. He gets very serious about "exercising". He even prepares for it by stretching. He said, "faster Mom, faster!" He even fell on it and popped back up to his feet before he actually rolled right off the back which brought him full circle, back to out of control giggling. I am longing for spring! All I have is my memories from that beautiful day a mere 48 hours ago. I am trying to remember that I will be missing this come next week, but for the time being I am thinking they are ready to get back to daycare. I don't think I can keep them entertained enough to get through the days anymore! Hope everyone is enjoying their snow day today.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

I don't know what I am going to do when you go back to work---who will keep my kids company when I am going stir crazy?

2/16/2006 7:12 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i think i could handle staying home if you promise we could go to jungle bungle, happy joes or mcdonalds at least 3 times a week...

2/16/2006 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home