Thursday, February 09, 2006

The Job Situation

Well, I had interview #2 at Lee Insurance today....they offered me a job! Now this is good news, I know. I still haven't heard anything from Allsteel and I was hoping to be able to choose after I heard what they had to offer. I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place! I told the people at Lee that I would give them an answer on Monday. If I don't hear from Allsteel by then, then I think it's just not meant to be. I know many of you were wondering what the latest was, so there you go. Pray for wisdom for me...I have to make a decision soon. Hope everyone has a great Friday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's is great. I wish you the best and I know you will make the best decision - you always do - you've got God on you side! :)

2/11/2006 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home