Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Lani and her "T"'s

For some reason Lani and Brigg are getting along GREAT today. They have been playing and playing all day. I kept trying to put Nalani down for her nap and Brigg would say, "No Mom, I don't want my little sister to go to bed. We are playing so good together." I guess it was even obvious and rare to him, too. They requested to put on their matching orange Gap hooded sweatshirts, so we got them out and put them on. Brigg said, "Oooo, this is nice and cozy!" Lani replied with, "Yeah, I tozy, too." She has a tendancy to use the letter T very often in place of other letters. It can get to be quite humorous at time. She loves0 Hello Kitty and had Hello Kitty panties. (Do you see where I'm going with this?) She will open her drawer and say, "I want to were hello titty!" The other day we were at Coralville and they have a new pet store there. Mom, Brigg, Lani and I were looking at the cats through the window. There were a bunch of fully grown cats and 2 bunnies. Lani says quite loud, "Dose are some big titties!" I can't stop thinking about her saying that now. I laughed pretty hard! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Out of the mouths of babes! Gotta love it!

2/08/2006 3:11 PM  
Blogger jody said...

OK, she is the cutest little girl. I think she loves the camera! So cute.

2/09/2006 9:09 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

I think anyone can see from that photo that she is a little STINKER! oooo, I just love her!

2/09/2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home