Sunday, February 26, 2006

Rest

This photo may be somewhat disturbing seeing as how Nalani's lips are BLUE, but trust me....she is breathing. It has been a long weekend around here. We helped Jennie and Sean move and stayed the night on Friday at Chris and Brenda's. (I forgot my camera!:() Nalani started coughing on Friday and was not feeling well on Saturday so we decided to come on home. Our furnace went out AGAIN a couple of times and Lani woke up with a fever. My house is destroyed and the laundry is piled up. With my training this week Paul is going to have his hands full. I'm sure he'll be fine, but of course I am stressed. If all goes as planned today, the house will be in perfect order with laundry washed, folded and put away before I go to bed tonight!:) I may be pulling an all nighter... Posted by Picasa

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh to have all the laundry done? Is that even possible?

2/26/2006 3:08 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

one in the dryer and one in the washer and 2 piles left on the floor. i may succeed!!!:) need me to stop by and help you??

2/26/2006 3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure!

2/26/2006 6:51 PM  
Blogger jody said...

OK,why are her lips blue? Very disturbing! Hope she is better soon.

2/26/2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i fed her blue sugar thinking it may bring down her fever....:)

2/26/2006 9:41 PM  
Blogger jody said...

No really?!

2/26/2006 9:52 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

brigg had one of those sugar with a stick things from a valentine and lani got into it. she was blue all day.

2/26/2006 10:06 PM  
Blogger jody said...

sorry-- you were serious. :-)

2/26/2006 10:30 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i'm surprised you thought i wasn't serious. isn't sugar the #1 cure-all?!?

2/27/2006 8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cas -
You are doing better than me with laudry. I have like 5 loads on the floor (in every room of my house!) Lani looks exactly like Macy in this picture - I had to do a double take!
Wish I was around to help this week but I am thinking about you guys - like always!

3/01/2006 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home