Monday, February 20, 2006

Nada...

I truly have nothing to say. My brain is not functioning and I am barely among the living. Many have asked how my first day went and it really did go fine. I just will be spending the next 2 weeks trying to figure out the exciting ins and outs of insurance so I can pass my test to get my personal lines license only to turn around and try to muster up a few more brain cells to retain the information regarding commercial lines! I know, I know, what you wouldn't give to know the ins and outs of insurance! Please try to hide your jealousy...I will loan you my book if you want! Ok, I'm off to bed. I will spend the next hour praying that I find a way to retain all the information I read about today! I'll try to have something more to say tomorrow, but as for tonight...i'm going to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home