Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Missing Them....

I'm home for lunch, wishing the kids were here with me, fighting for my attention and spilling yogurt all over the kitchenette carpet! Getting them to daycare was not a problem this morning, thank goodness. Yesterday it was tough for Brigg to accept that he would be going 5 days a week for 9 hours a day! He cried and cried...but when I picked him up he was all smiles and had a great day with his "buddies". I think today was harder on me than it was on the kids. Interacting with the other kids is so good for them though. Nalani patiently waited by the door yesterday while I tried to get Brigg's shoes and coat on with him kicking and screaming and begging not to go. Nalani said, "Where we doe-ing?" I said, "Shawna's". She said, "O-tay." Typical Lani. She loves it there. She thinks it's preschool and she's a "big dirl". She's growing up before my very eyes. Thought this was a cute photo of her.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Avery is sitting on the couch right now "reading" her bible and singing her version of Jesus Loves Me. Her temp is down right now, thank goodness.
Sorry that this is so hard! I wish I could tell you that it gets easier. But knowing they are going to a place where they are happy and well taken care of helps immensly. We will be praying for you as you all make this transition. Brigg doesnt start school this fall does he?!?!?!

2/21/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger jody said...

oh my gosh, that is an adorable picture. you might not get her back next Teusday. :-)

2/21/2006 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home