Thursday, February 23, 2006

A New Baby?

Although I told Paul I could handle one more baby, he had other plans for our future...he bought a truck! He's in love. It's not new, it's not fancy, it's not expensive, it's just a well cared for older truck (1996) with a lot of miles that is nicer than any other car he has ever owned. I, personally, am in love with it because it means I no longer have to drive the giant van around town!!:) This is a good thing! I get my mini-van back!! So Paul picked up the truck last night and has been smiling ever since. It's perfect timing because we are going to help Jennie and Sean move this weekend. Also, it has a bench seat in the extended cab and so the kids can fit in it as well. Nalani said, "Daddy's truck FUN!" and "Daddy's truck pitty! (pretty)" We will all be driving in it this weekend to go help Jennie and Sean. (If you can't tell from the photo, it is a bluish green) Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

What is it with these men not letting us have any more babies?! They just don't get it, do they?! I have been begging for another for two years and keep getting told to "just raise the ones I have". You got a truck and I get puppies? What's up with that???

2/23/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger jody said...

oh, she's cute, Cassie. Hope it fills all the desires of your heart...

2/23/2006 10:14 AM  
Blogger Jennie Peakin said...

Looks nice! Can't wait to see it this weekend!

2/23/2006 11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home