Monday, May 22, 2006

More Graduation....

Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil??
Enjoying the weather while celebrating Erin's graduation!
Nalani "winding down" with Erin....she ended up winding back up once she was put on a mattress in our room. An hour later she finally crashed.
The effects of a busy day and late night. Like father, like daughter!
Tonight I told Brigg that tomorrow was his last day of preschool. I told him we would be going to the fish hatchery and then tomorrow night he was going to have a graduation ceremony. I said, "You know, just like Erin's!" He said, "You mean I'm going to be a NURSE??", as his eyes bulged. I laughed and said no. He said, "Well then am I going to be a doctor?" Ha! Can't believe he's going to be 5! Cherishing every single minute with him.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Is that a #8 Junior hat on Brigg???? I hope you don't let him wear that in public!!! :) (just joking!--diehard #48 fans at our house!)

5/23/2006 8:19 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i know absolutely NOTHING about racing at all! i just have a strange child who has a fetish with the #8...just in general. he will tell you that his favorite number is 8. my brother bought that hat for him for that reason alone. i am assuming YOU are not a #48 fan because that's your favorite number?

5/23/2006 8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home