Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Photo Session with Lyn and Jorden

We had a little photo session with Lyn and Jorden this afternoon. I took this first photo and the kids took the rest....
Lani captured the spirit of each of us in this photo!
Brigg got a nice one of Lyn and I. (her hat says Life is Good). She's amazing!
And Jorden took a great one of the kids and I with Lyn. It was a beautiful night and reminiscent of the past two years. This is the first night that Lyn has been able to spend some time outside enjoying the weather...her favorite thing to do. It was nice. The kids played baseball and blew bubbles as we chatted about life, death and heaven. Her last doctor's appointment was last week and she says the doctors look at her like she's a freak and they just don't know what to do with her. They don't have any options for her. Her next appointment is June 8th and they told her she would probably be gone by the fall. But who knows with this woman! They certainly didn't think she'd make it this long. It's so strange just sitting on the back step discussing death and how fast it is approaching. She looks forward to the day she is finally purely happy and healthy. I am so grateful for the time with her. I am vowing to enjoy every last minute I have with Lyn. I am thankful beyond words for her friendship and the inspiration she has been to me. Ending on a great note tonight and taking NOTHING for granted. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Those are some great shots. You will treasure those pictures and memories forever. Glad she was feeling up to getting outside today!

5/17/2006 9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She truly is an inspiration........WOW!! I am humbled. The pics are the BEST!!! How great to get another spring with her!! I hope to sit out back with you one of these days soon too....

5/18/2006 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home