Monday, May 08, 2006

Whirlwind Weekend



It was a fun weekend, but as always, went way too fast. Leah's graduation party was so fun...but just the fact that we could spend some time together made the trip worth it. So funny how that happens. You can go months without seeing someone and the minute you are together it's like you have never been apart! Of course now I will be going through Leah withdrawal for the next few weeks!
On the way home we stopped off at Lisa and Tony's to see their house and burn off some energy. I struggled with getting the kids back in the car for the last 2 hour leg. ugh! But of course I got a couple cute pics in while we were there.
We were able to grill out and go on a bike ride last night upon our return. Brigg is just getting so big. He is already outgrowing his first 2 wheeler bike (with training wheels of course!).
Another work week begins! I'm working on enjoying every minute of the day instead of focusing on getting to the weekend...we'll see how that goes on this Monday after I haven't been with my family all weekend! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What adorable pictures of the kids! I'm glad you were able to get some fun in this weekend... before the work week starts up again.

5/08/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

There's those perfect teeth again... :)

the kids are cute too!

5/08/2006 5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having withdrawl as well! My face still hurts from laughing. You are amazing! Thank you so much for sharing your weekend with me!!

5/09/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home