Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Date Night!

Paul and I got out of the house alone this weekend! AMAZING! After finishing up some yard work, we were able to get out for dinner. We had a 1.5 hour wait (which means we were able to have a couple drinks and an appetizer). When we finally got seated it was a LONG wait until we (more like I) got our food. Finally, as I was inhaling my last piece of lettuce, the waitress came and told us Paul's sandwich had gotten lost and they were just making it. He took it to go and the waitress said, "Hope your experience is better next time!" HA! oh well, we were able to chat and have absolutely NO interruptions. We could look on at the family next to us chasing their kids around and smile...very contently. It was heavenly.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, that family you were laughing at was probably us! ha!
I always tell myself in the middle of those dinners that 15 years from now I will wish that I was overwhelmed with kids and indigestion at every meal! =)

4/25/2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

good for you guys! how often our relationship with our spouse takes the backseat to everything else. even a dinner out can provide some much needed time to reconnect sometimes. (you look much more excited about getting your picture taken than Paul does! :)

4/25/2006 10:18 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

yeah, that was the 3rd try with the photo. my battery was dying and i was trying to get one last photo out of it...paul was not pleased!:) but he still had fun out with me. sometimes i think we forget how fun we are together!! i need more nights like this...

4/26/2006 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home