Sunday, April 09, 2006

Insanity!

It was a crazy weekend around here. A baby shower, a neighborhood bbq, church, 5 dozen monster cookies prepared, baseball, soccer, football and golf played, 5 loads of laundry done, two spaghetti pies, salsa, guacamole and 16 devilled eggs made, every cushion and pillow in the house put into a pile and then put back into its place, sheets stripped, washed and put back on, a trip to washington to visit a friend's new baby, a visit with the neighbors and their new granddaughter (named Kassie, by the way!), and easter egg hunt, and chocolate chip pancakes eaten are just a few of our activities. I need to go to bed. Again, it went too fast and I cannot believe I will be spending the next 5 days at work again. Although they call Monday-Friday 8-5 work, I think it's much more work Friday 5pm-Monday 8am. Although more work, it is much more rewarding. I am tired and over-worked today, but completely at peace. Thank you Lord for giving me these children, neighbors, family members and friends to keep me busy and moving. What a blessing they all are to me.
On a sidenote, I want to share the news that Brigg is moving out. That's right. He has decided he will be moving in with Nana B. He was very upset with me and proclaimed, "I'm leaving! I'm moving out and moving in with Nana B!" Then tonight I was explaining to Paul that we would need to rent a moving truck to get Brigg and all his things across the state to Nana B's and Paul said, "When will you be moving?" Brigg replies, "In 28 years." Uh-oh...our problems are bigger than we expected! Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

what is that in the picture?!
Nice job getting everything done this week-end and keeping everyone happy. Are you a people pleaser? :-)

4/10/2006 8:00 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

lani's ice cream cone....it melted while we were giving baths. the good mother that i am, i didn't even realize she had set it down and not even eaten it!
people pleaser?!? what's that??:)

4/10/2006 8:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What did you do to Brigg?!?!?!? Pretty serious stuff.
=)

4/10/2006 9:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am anonymous again, it didnt let me enter my name...

4/10/2006 9:22 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

honestly, i do not even remember what i did to him. i think i may have made him come in the house for lunch or something silly like that. bad mom!

4/10/2006 9:45 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Isn't it just crazy what we try to pack into a weekend? No time for R&R that's for sure! Monday always rolls around TOO quick. I think I have some moving boxes in the attic if Brigg needs some :)

4/10/2006 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brigg can come live with us for awhile...sort of like a trial marriage for he and Lauren...

4/10/2006 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home