Saturday, April 01, 2006

Brigg





Oh my baby is growing up! He is really getting into the guitar playing thing in these pics and it cracked me up. The sad part is that Paul and I have no idea how to even begin to help him. We did get him to switch and hold the guitar right-handed though. He is so funny. I could blog for days about how this kid cracks me up! The other night we made a super quick trip to the mall. We happened to see the easter bunny while we were there. Brigg ran up and gave him a hug just to get the free candy he was handing out. Lani was a little more leary. So on the way home Brigg says, "Mommy, is there REALLY a real easter bunny?" duh, uh, hmmm, huh? "What do you mean?", I asked. (Like he could mean more than one thing.) So he repeated, "Is there really an Easter bunny?" He is so matter-of-fact. So of course I told him no. Easter really isn't about the easter bunny! He just said, "Ok." That was it. He is only FOUR AND A HALF! How did this happen? He is supposed to be my baby forever and believe in these magical cute fuzzy things his whole life! So anyone out there who doesn't want their child to know there really isn't a giant real-life bunny running around hiding candy on Easter, my want to keep their child away from mine! Where does time go? We've moved from Easter bunnies to rock and roll! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

He looks very serious about his guitar performance!! So cute...

4/02/2006 1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home