Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Ten o' Clock

I am the best at coming in the door, rushing to my closet and slipping into my comfy clothes faster than you can say pajama pants! It is not 10:00 pm and I am still in my work clothes AND I was up at 5:45 am...what is wrong with me?!?! I even had a dinners by the dozen meal in the crock pot before I left for work this morning as to avoid a hassle with dinner. At 9:00 I found myself wandering the aisles at Hy-Vee with glazed eyes contemplating WHAT to provide for Brigg to feed 18 people tomorrow at preschool. Funny how that happens. I have the calendar a month in advance and I am still preparing a mere 12 hours before needed. A clogged sink, a preschool meeting, American Idol and snuggle time with my babies...I'm a happy mommy. Sticking with it at my place of employment and I am no longer planning on telling everyone when I take my test next. That way I don't have to share bad news!!! Thanks for all the support. It's 10:03 and I am going to go snuggle in bed with my other baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home