Thursday, March 23, 2006

Awkward

So I just got off the phone with Paul and he told me a hilarious story about Brigg. I am sure I cannot begin to capture it in my blog, but I feel as though I need to document it before I forget it. Paul was going to get Brigg ready for bed and he was sitting on Brigg's bedroom floor. He said, "Brigg, come here so I can get those stinky clothes off you." So Brigg walked up to him and I imagine Paul's head was about at Brigg's chest level. Paul pulled down Brigg's pant and once they were down around his ankles Brigg kind of hunched his shoulders over, and covered himself with his hands and had his knees together and said in a very high-pitched voice, "AWK-WARD"! He proceeded to act as though he was going to shuffle out the bedroom door in this position as to get away from this awkward situation. Too funny. Paul said he busted up laughing and could not stop. He said Brigg did it purely for a laugh from Paul and it was just perfectly spoken and timed. Ha! Must get that from his mommy....

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

that kid is a riot! I can't believe him.

3/23/2006 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How does he even know that is funny? He is only 4!!!!!!! hilarious!

3/24/2006 8:31 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

he is a funny little man....very interesting sense of humor!

3/24/2006 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home