Thursday, March 09, 2006

An Oval?

Ok, I just swung by home real quick to pick up some things for taxes over my lunch break and wanted to post this. I had Brigg's preschool parent/teacher conference this morning. They have this little book that shows his progress and things he has done. On one of the pages it shows shapes and he is supposed to identify them and the teacher writes down what he says. He got all of the shapes correct and then the teacher drew an oval and asked him what it was. He replied, "An Aardvark!" Cracked me UP! Anyway, wanted to get it written down while it was fresh in my mind. He's a riot....

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE that!!! So cute.
oh, Lauren says Aardvark's are "nasty" by the way!

3/09/2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger jody said...

what are aardvarks?!

3/09/2006 3:33 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i don't know. i am thinking it is like an anteater. i got confused and told his teacher he had seen an aardvark before in florida. i was wrong...we saw an armadillo in florida. i don't even know if aarvarks are in the usa. i'm not too smart...

3/09/2006 4:05 PM  
Blogger jody said...

"The aardvark is a hairy, nocturnal, burrowing, insect-eating mammal from Africa." the unknown was killing me...you were right, it does look like an anteater. There. I'm better now.

3/09/2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

i have the funniest friends....

3/09/2006 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are nasty! Lauren is right...

And yes, we are funny.

3/10/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Arthur is an aardvark (you know cartoon on PBS). Although he doesn't look like one to me.

3/10/2006 8:14 AM  
Blogger jody said...

What?! Arthur is an aardvark! Now I feel very stupid. I should of known that...

3/10/2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

to sum it up in one sentence, this is what i have learned....
buster on pbs is a nasty, hairy, nocturnal, burrowing, insect-eating mammal from Africa that looks like an anteater and is nothing like an armadillo OR an oval! whew...that's a mouthful!

3/10/2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home