Sunday, March 05, 2006

From Baseballs to Snowballs!




It was fun to wake up to big, fat snowflakes falling this morning. I had cleaned out the kids' closets last night and came across snow pants of Nalani's that had never been put on and snow boots of Brigg's that still had the tags on them from Christmas. I didn't think we were going to get to use them this year. But when we woke up to a winter wonderland this morning, we ate breakfast and bundled up to go scoop and play in the snow. The kids loved it! Ok, so it was fun for a day...now I'm hoping it melts quickly and spring arrives SOON! Hope everyone had a great weekend...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, we made a snowman too! Unfortunetly by the time I got around to going back out with the camera the poor guy had fallen over! He was a little top heavy I guess!

3/06/2006 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home