Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spring Training






Well, it's official....Spring Training has begun around here. I don't know what it is, but Brigg thinks it's SUMMER out there! He wants to go get ice cream and play baseball all day. I came back from my classes and I brought him a new batting glove and some new baseballs and he hasn't put them down yet. So the boys are outside playing and Lani is napping. It's SO GOOD to be home!!!!
Paul did a great job of keeping it together while I was gone. I'm so proud of him! There were special circumstances 2 out of the four days and he handled them beautifully! Man, I don't know what we would have done without our helpers though...Jody and Andy, Shawna and Brittanie. They all helped out so much! THANKS! So I got home and the house was in pretty good shape. Lani had a little accident today and I went to get her some clean undies. She was all out. So I resorted to putting her in some of Brigg's old Thomas the Tank Engine tighty whities. She is one happy little girl. I may never get her in girly panties again! I think boy style undies are "in" anyway, right? Well, I better get some more time in with Brigg outside while I have the chance. These photos just cracked me up. He is definitely serious about his sports! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday as much as we are!

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

Looks like a fun day. We have been bumming around the house this afternoon. Maybe we should head back out too. A big whoo-hoo to Paul for keeping everything together. However, if you were gone any longer they may have ALL ran out of underwear, then what? Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

3/04/2006 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren looked at these pictures with me and she goes, Oh! Baseball is my favorite too!
(Previously, Basketball was her favorite)
I think it is true love!

3/04/2006 8:51 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

NO DOUBT!! they don't stand a chance...

3/05/2006 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home