Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Spontaneous Trip



Late Sunday morning we were sitting around the house after I had just gotten off the phone with Lisa. She had said to me, "I wish you were here to help make some of these final decisions on paint and fixtures!" Also, Donna was there and we hadn't seen her for a while. After I got off the phone Paul and I talked and decided we could make a flying trip to help out, get a quick visit in with Donna, have supper and still be home by 8:30 or 9. So we did it! I think Lisa and Tony have most of their decisions finalized and we all had a ball. The kids attack Paul repeatedly, Lisa taught them how to attack Paul the "right way" (in her mind!), we had a couple drinks and went out to dinner and then headed home. I have uploaded several photos. This one is of the kids laying on the air mattress while Tony bounced them up and down and another of Macy and Nalani doing a CHEERS at dinner. It was a nice time and we were some happy to get in some Nana B, Lisa, Tony and Macy time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home