Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tuesday

I haven't posted in days and I don't even really want to post this morning. I have been kind of down and out the past couple of days with this crazy weather. Brigg was up in the night again last night with a fever and I don't know what's up with that. He is so sweet. I got him some Motrin and put him in his bed and he asked, "Will you rub my back and scratch my back and tickle me a little bit?" Of course I will!! So I rubbed his back for a bit and then just kind of sat there and looked at him all snuggled in and comfy. He said, "I still don't feel good." I told him his medicine would kick in soon and he would feel better. He seemed satisfied with that response and he rolled over. I thought I'd just sit with him a bit and see that his fever went down. I thought he was sleeping and then he rolled back towards me and said, "Are you going to wait until it kicks in?" I told him yes and he closed his eyes and put his hand on my arm and started to rub it as though he was so very appreciative that I was staying with him and things were going to be ok. His fever did break and I did come back to my own bed, but I had thoughts of sweet little boys dancing in my head as I fell back asleep. I know I write it over and over again, but I just love them so much it makes my heart hurt! Ok, off to work. Hope the sunshine is here to stay. I am sick of being teased by nice weather!!

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

gotta love those moments...good for you for not letting it pass you by. Hope it is a GREAT day!

3/14/2006 7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

those are some of the best moments of parenthood!

3/15/2006 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home