Tuesday, March 28, 2006

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

I failed again...and NO, I am NOT joking. I know, you are laughing, right?!? First of all, thank you Jody. I actually smiled before I had to post my hideous result. 69%!!!!! ONE stinkin' question!!!!! Could I possibly be more frustrated?!!? I tried to quit, but my boss insists that I come in tomorrow to talk about it. I know, I know, I am not a quitter. I'm not so sure. I think I could quit and not be too upset about it. I'll post later when I have a positive take on this. Before I checked my blog, I checked my email and there was a very nice message from Becky. She reminded me that "God uses 'failures' to ask us to trust Him more". Working on that...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Am I too positive? You should have seen me at 3:30 this afternoon when I thought Sullivan was getting RSV this afternoon and Lauren and Avery were both crying mommy, pick me up and Jordan called and said, Lets go to Cedar Falls tonight with all three kids.
Ha, I think it is delirium, not positiveness!

Seriously though, I'll be thinking about you and your decision.

3/28/2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger jody said...

becky--so I heard you beat me with a super nice email. I can't compete. You are the nicest. :-)

3/28/2006 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home