Saturday, March 25, 2006

Big Plans

We are preparing for a fun family day today. We'll see how it goes. I always have these high hopes that get smashed to the ground by a mental breakdown, a minor injury, a temper tantrum or some un-dreamlike situation. Oh well, I'm anxious to just BE a family today. No insurance, no concrete, no computer tests, just us. So it's off to the Garden Show at the Expo Center, maybe a 3D bug flick at the IMAX theater and then home in time for church and kids zone. Praying that it goes smooth. I love Saturday!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I have found it much easier to set my expectations very low. It makes it all the more fun when a plan works out! Hope your day was enjoyable. You had a lot on the agenda!

3/25/2006 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home