Saturday, April 08, 2006

Idea #376 for today: Give In



It's almost a daily battle. The one favorite activity for my children is to gather EVERY SINGLE pillow and cushion in the entire house and turn our living room into a cushion mountain. They BEG to do it. So after an Easter Egg Hunt at the park, lunch and some Power Ranger time, I did it. I just gave in. "Sure! I think it would be a GREAT idea to get every single pillow in the house and jump off the couch onto them! Why not?!?" Turned into a grand idea! Mommy got the kitchen cleaned and the kids had an hour of pure fun. Now who's going to clean them up?? Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Gina said...

K, you've got to be the funnest mom in town! You remind me of my close friend who takes every opportunity to let her kids ENJOY being kids!

http://ourownprivateidaho.blogspot.com

4/08/2006 2:36 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

YOU are so brave! Had my kids began gathering pillows and dragging them around I would have begun to have heart palpitations! Sure looks like they had fun though! My kids are enjoying their new turtles today - OUTSIDE, thankfully!!!

4/08/2006 3:55 PM  
Blogger jody said...

my kids LOVE that game too. I'm glad they are not the only ones. Glad it was a good day.

4/08/2006 8:29 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you guys are funny. first of all, Gina, whom i don't know...if you call anarchy fun, then i take the cake! that's what it was today-pure anarchy! turtles?!?! now THAT is fun!!! and jody, i'm glad mine arent' the only ones either!

4/08/2006 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home