Sunday, April 02, 2006

Content Tonight




Ahhh...feeling especially blessed tonight. For some reason Lani did not nap for even a minute today. I sat and listened to her on the moniter play and chat and sing in her room for over an hour. Finally, I went in and got her and she was happy as a clam for the rest of the afternoon. We played for a bit outside before the storm rolled in and ended our day all snuggled in together. Due to the lack of sleep, Lani crashed in my lap around 7:20, which is virtually unheard of in her little world. She she slept on me while I snuggled into Paul and just felt completely at peace. Paul literally woke up in the middle of the night to travel across the state for me to pick up a piano from Grandpa's house. He wanted to get there and get back home before he missed a whole day with his family. Seriously, "he LOVES me!" :) Who does that?!?! He is amazing and my kids are amazing and I am one happy women! Ok, now if I could just pass this dang test.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

sounded a little too perfect....hope you are all OK this morning.

4/03/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

It is officially an ear infection. Paul stayed home today and took lani to the doctor. she's on an antibiotic. she really ended up sleeping quite well after the initial few hours. Seriously, it was a matter of 2-3 minutes after i posted that blog that she started screaming though...

4/03/2006 11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home