Saturday, April 08, 2006

Anyone for a Pee Party???


Ok, that is NOT a typo, I really mean PEE. My doctor put me on a water pill for blood pressure and I have been spending a good portion of the day in the bathroom. I wish that were our only pee problems around here. I need HELP! Ok, Brigg has wet the bed probably the last 5 out of 7 nights. I do not know what to do....but I don't think I can continue getting up and washing sheets in the middle of the night. Sooooo, we put a pull up on him tonight. Is that terrible?!? He is going to be 5 in July. I tried to make it no big deal. But I may have gone overboard because when I finally ended up putting it on him he started dancing around and singing some song about wearing a pull up. Then he said, "Mommy, can I go potty in pull ups?" Oh great. He's going to be 16 and wearing a pull up! I don't know the answer. Icing on the cake...Nalani wet her pants THREE times today. Humorous, just humorous.... Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

thats a lot of pee. Sorry about that. But hey, it's better than poop, it really is.

4/09/2006 7:41 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Sorry - no advice to offer here. Except maybe the Goodnights that are made for older kids would work. I think they are more like absorbant underwear (less like pull-ups/diapers), but I'm not sure. Good luck!

4/09/2006 1:28 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

thanks heather. i'll have to try the goodnights. although brigg seemed to love the pull ups initially, he said yesterday that it felt like he was wearing diapers....we don't want that!

4/11/2006 6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home