Monday, April 24, 2006

Spaghetti and Pull-ups

I got a call at 11:15 at work...Brigg had a fever. I should have known from the get go that this was a sign of what was ahead. I was struggling today anyway, so I avoided the issue of trying to figure out how to get someone to care for my children while I stayed at work. So after a 3 1/2 hour work day, I headed home. Brigg's fever is still hanging on, I walked in on Lani flushing her spaghetti down the toilet, Brigg screamed SEVERAL times today "MOOOMMMMMYYYYY, Lani is picking her nose again", Lani "dribbled" in her pants 4 times today and started walking like she had just gotten off a horse while saying "I peed my pants again", all the while smiling with that adorable dimple popping out and to finish it all off I just went downstairs to try and finish up one more load of laundry only to find that I had washed a pull-up...NOT good. You know those little crystally thingys? Yeah, they were all over everything. UGH. Ok, so today was not perfect. I am thinking things can only improve from here, but I guess you never know....

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

ok-that sounds like a rough day! hoping today is a better one :) hope Brigg is feeling better and Lani stays healthy!

4/25/2006 8:18 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

actually, we are just getting ready to go...get the kids to daycare and me to work. looks like it was a 24 hour bug. now if we can just keep lani healthy....

4/25/2006 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home