Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Babies...



I think Nalani may be a tomboy. Brigg asked if he could go play outside while I was making supper. I said yes and a few minutes later I see Nalani running around out there with no shoes, no pants and an old pair of Brigg's Thomas tighty whities on....racing Brigg. Ok, I know she likes pink, but I think we have a problem! She tackles Brigg on a regular basis and I think a cousin or two of hers is scared of her! She has this little sweet, innocent cover, but the true Lani is beginning to come out more and more as she gets older. Sigh....we have a long road ahead of us!
As for Brigg, he is sleeping in his top bunk tonight for the first time! Nana B is coming this weekend and we thought he would give her his bed and he could sleep up top. He was so excited! Pull-ups and the top bunk...one step forward, 2 steps back. I'll take it!
Paul...has been busy. FINALLY we are going to have doors upstairs. At least I hope so. He's been working hard to try and get them painted and new knobs and hinges put on so he can get them up by the time company arrives this weekend. This is the goal at least. It's good to have goals, right?!? He amazes me everyday with his ability to multi-task. Somehow he finds a way to work a 10 hour day, put in a few hours with the kids and still make some sort of progress on one of his many "projects". One of the many reasons why I love this man!
I really am going to accomplish something yet tonight if it is the LAST thing I do. I have 3 baskets of laundry to fold and put away and I'm still hoping to get in 45 minutes on the treadmill. uh-oh....it's 9:45...I better get to it. I have a feeling the laundry will end up waiting til tomorrow.... Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lani and Avery are cut from the exact same mold! Watch out world!

4/12/2006 12:32 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

scary that there may be another out there!

4/12/2006 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home