Saturday, April 22, 2006

Brigg Stories

I know most of you have heard these, but I really need to get them down on paper (or computer) so I don't forget. I print off my blogs and put them in a binder as a form of journaling. So anyway, sorry if you've already hear these good ones....
Golf
Brigg was so excited to go golfing today with Papa. He was outside waiting impatiently for dad to come pick him up. Paul tried to distract him by playing some frisbee. Brigg threw a wild one and Paul said "Geeeeeezzzz Brigg". Brigg said, "THAT is why golfers don't play frisbee!"

Boobies
Last night I was talking to Paul and I said, "I think Nalani needs to go to B-E-D." I actually did spell it. Brigg said, "I know what that spells....BOOBIES!"

9-1-1
Brigg and Nalani shared a room when we had company over the Easter weekend. Brigg came out several times complaining that he could not go to sleep because Lani was talking too much. I finally went in there very frustrated to take care of it once and for all! Brigg said, "I told her to stop talking or I was going to call 9-1-1, but she wouldn't!"

20 and 30
On the way to daycare on Thursday...
Brigg: Mommy, do you know I love you more than I can cout?
Cassie: You DO?
Brigg: Yeah, I love you more than 20 and 30...you know, THOSE numbers!
Cassie: Wow Brigg, that's a lot!
Brigg: I know. Can you believe I love you that much??

Too cute!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

don't you wish they would just stay this way forever. they just come up with the cutest stuff!! so funny!

4/22/2006 10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so blessed! how sweet is he. I'm glad you wrote them down!!!! I wish I knew what I said when I was a kid....:)

4/23/2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home