Wednesday, May 03, 2006

2 Days Til Friday

Seems as though my week consists primarily of a countdown until Friday. Today is no different. I miss my babies (Paul included), I feel wiped out. Came down with the flu last night and I'm still trying to recover. Lyn is not doing so great, or as Greg put it, "fair". Just kind of down in the dumps tonight. Tomorrow will be better. Still thankful for my many blessings and trying to remember all of them tonight as I go climb in my comfy bed that is screaming at me!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Oh Cassie, I hope you're feeling better! I'm empathizing with for you missing Paul. Praying for you to have a better day...now it's only 1 day until Friday! You can make it!!! :)

Still praying for Lyn...

5/04/2006 5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

morning Cass....I am sure you miss Paul and being sick didn't help but the sun is shining and I will keep you and all in prayer as I attend the Prayer Connection today. Hang in there and all will be soon back to normal. Will miss you and my babies!!

5/04/2006 7:09 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Hope you are feeling better today. It's Thursday now! Paul will be home soon and it is a beautiful day :)

5/04/2006 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home