Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day!



Paul leaves tomorrow for the rest of the week, so he got off early today. The kids were thrilled. We had big plans to hit Jungle Bungle, but in the end just downsized to McDonalds. Jorden joined us and then we played some baseball til bath time. Turned out to be a beautiful night. But we are going to miss Paul this week. Lani is turning in to quite the batter!! :)
I delivered a May Basket after the kids went to bed and it was a riot. I was laughing SO hard as I jumped up on the retaining wall and ran across the yard. I bet the neighbors thought i was som esort of burgler! Adults really should do an after-dark May basket every year!!
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! Lani looks like a pro!!!!!!! How fun! Glad Paul got to come home early and play with the kids :-) This is my first time commenting.... hope I can figure it out, duh!

5/02/2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEAH, I DID IT!!!

5/02/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Lani does have quite the proper stance going on--very cute!

(way to go MOM--you can now join in on the highly addictive blogging fun!)

5/02/2006 8:33 AM  
Blogger jody said...

yeah!! Nice job, mom!

5/02/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

are you getting pumped up, mom?? HA!

5/02/2006 8:59 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I'd like to have a video clip of the May basket delivery. I am totally laughing! Wish I could've seen it!

5/02/2006 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home