Sunday, April 30, 2006

April Showers...




It was a good weekend. Lot of rain means lots of PUDDLES! Thank goodness for Brigg and Nalani's frog boots...now we just need to get water resistant jeans! They came across and 8 inch deep mud puddle while shopping for some new plants at the local nursery. 10 minutes and several dirty looks from other "good" parents later, I had successfully found all the plants I needed and the kids were stripped down to their underwear in the warm car. They were soaked to the bone. It was fun and made it easy for me to shop! :) We'll be without dad for most of the week, so it will be interesting. We're trying to get in some last minute quality time together before we are separated.

on a sidenote....Lyn is amazing! She is doing incredibly well. I'm not sure what the game plan is, but her swelling has been significantly reduced and she is up and around the house today. UNREAL. She never ceases to amaze me. Continue to pray for her! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

I would say that you were the "good" mom--not afraid to let your kids enjoy a nice deep puddle! I would have freaked had I found my kids immersed in water and then I would have had to call Greg to come get them so they didn't get my car wet!

That's loving life...you are awesome!

Good luck this week and GO LYN!

5/01/2006 8:44 AM  
Blogger jody said...

very cute pictures.
It's called romancing their hearts--good for you.

5/01/2006 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home