Wednesday, April 26, 2006

52 Things

Just for fun--
1. FIRST NAME? cassica
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes, this cute little girl that was passing through town with her hippy parents in a VW van when mom was prego (this may explain a few things!)
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? earlier today when I read Jody's blog...just a few tears really
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? don't really care about it
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Boars Head Cajun Chicken (they sell it in Florida)
6. KIDS? 1 boy, 1 girl...PERFECT!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?I'd like to think so, but I'm not sure
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Off and on...but I think this blog counts, right?
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Never!
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yep
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I think if it were over water....like a cement parking lot may turn me off though
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? you're going to think I'm gross and I don't eat them often, but Coco Pebbles...Frosted mini wheats are a close 2nd
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? yes
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Bunny Tracks
16. SHOE SIZE? 7.5
17. RED OR PINK? red
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My need to be in control and I speak before I think and end up with my foot in my mouth
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my grandmas
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? post it on your own blog if you want.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES YOU ARE WEARING? Black capri work-out pants that never get used for working out...I only wear them because they have an elastic waist that is comfy while at the same time looking somewhat cute and no shoes
22. LAST THING YOU ATE? Cheez Its with Spicy 3 pepper hummus
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Paul brushing his teeth
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? periwinkle of course! what a great name for a color!
25. FAVORITE SMELL? my kids after bath time
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? dad
27. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? their eyes
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? i found it on Jody's blog and she is kind of annoying (KIDDING!)
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Sun tea, Limon and sprite
30. FAVORITE SPORT? Hawkeye football
31. HAIR COLOR? brown
32. EYE COLOR? hazel
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Sushi
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? happy
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Walk the Line...loved it!
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? black...it's supposed to be slimming...i think i can disprove that!
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? summer
39. HUGS OR KISSES? both
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? about anything mom makes. i really like cheesecake though!
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?heather
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? everyone else
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Bringing Heaven Down to Earth, The DaVinci Code
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Lutheran Services Logo
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? American Idol
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? my babies laughing
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? both...i like the stones, but the beatles remind of me of Leah
48. THE FURTHEST YOU BEEN FROM HOME? yokosuka, Japan
49. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? i wish!
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? january 7, Harlan, IA
51. WHAT CONDITION ARE YOUR HANDS AND FEET IN? dry and i need to paint my toes again...it's chipping
52. WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE AUTHOR? don't have one
There ya go!

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

you're annoying, too!

4/27/2006 7:48 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

glad you guys can both count on me to respond!! does that mean you think I spend WAY too much time on the computer??!! I know, I do :)

I guess I'll follow through and post it too!

4/27/2006 8:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home