Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A New Day - A New Story

So I feel better today...that's a good thing. I love all my e-friends! So many pieces of good advice. If I can apply them all, I will be wonder mom/wife/friend/sister/daugther/neighbor/etc!
I think my Lani stories are about to catch up with my number of Brigg stories. She has just been cracking me up lately. Last night as we were getting ready for bed, Nalani was finishing up brushing her teeth and Brigg was going to the bathroom. They both finished and Nalani said "I need to go pee." So she walks over to the toilet and stands in front of it and says "I stand up like Brigg." I said, "No honey, girls sit down to go potty." Lani says "I don't have a penis?" I say, "Nope, you don't have a penis, so you need to sit down." Lani says "Oh! But daddy is a penis?" HA! Yes, honey, sometimes daddy is a penis...but we still love him! (just kidding...i didn't really say that, but the thought briefly crossed my mind!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hahahahahahahahaha! Cassie, that story is hilarious! I'm glad you're writing these things down (and sharing the stories with us) :)

5/10/2006 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home