Monday, May 15, 2006

TV Addict

I cannot get enough of Grey's Anatomy! Tonight is the 2 hour finale and I can hardly wait until 8 pm to watch! I LOVE this show. It was a great way to top of my mother's day. Plus, only 3 left on Idol. Ok, so I should have been cleaning and preparing for the week ahead. We have company coming and Brigg has snack tomorrow and I have to go to Boone for work today, but I could NOT pull myself away from the TV. So you all know where I'll be tonight during Grey's. Don't call between 8 adn 10 because I will not answer....

8 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

Oh good...FINALLY something weird about you! :) Just kidding...

5/15/2006 7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your Dad got a kick out of Grey's last night.... cracked me up!! Such twists of acts, he was on the edge of the couch!! HA!! Soup ok for supper tonight?! Or perhaps you fixed something during commercials?!? HA!!!!!!!!!!!

5/15/2006 7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even your Dad got a kick out of Grey's last night.... cracked me up!! Such twists of acts, he was on the edge of the couch!! HA!! Soup ok for supper tonight?! Or perhaps you fixed something during commercials?!? HA!!!!!!!!!!!

5/15/2006 7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOPS! Not sure why you got this twice, sorry!!

5/15/2006 7:50 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I loved Grey's last night too. Although I TIVO'ed it and watched it commercial free (it only takes about 35 mins!). It was very exciting stuff--can't wait for tonight either. Although I will TIVO it and it will only take me an hour to watch it! Another time saving tip Cassie :)

5/15/2006 8:12 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

you are a plethora of information heather!

5/15/2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

mom, you are a posting fool now!! :)

5/15/2006 4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

plethora?????????
Stop using such big words Cassie!

5/15/2006 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home