Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Better

Since my last post...
2 hour season finale of Grey's, a roast supper prepared BY my mom, for my family and my mother and father-in-law, a one day trip to Boone and back to deliver 2 long term care facility insurance policies, a lunch at McDonalds, 12 dinners prepared at an establishment that does all the messy work for me, one decaf soy latte from Starbucks and one KILLER headache. It's been a good couple of days that went south last night with one of the worst headaches I have ever had, but I am much much better this morning. Thanks to my parents, babies, husband, in laws and dinners friends for understanding. Today I am back!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise be!!!!!! I was starting to worry about you!! I cannot DO enough for you hon!! YOU have to start putting less pressure on yourself. TAKE CARE!!!!! You are LOVED too much to allow yourself to fall into such a state, you do an amazing job at all you do!! Slow down!! Concentrate on the basics and let God take over the rest!! :-)

5/17/2006 8:02 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

Well said MOM! Glad you are feeling better today Cassie....I was worried about you last night!

5/17/2006 8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cassica! Are you at work today?

5/17/2006 8:58 AM  
Blogger Eric and Pam said...

I am really glad you're feeling better! I'm sorry you had to suffer!

5/17/2006 9:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you havent tried it...some of the best headache med in the world is either Excedrin Migraine or Excedrin Tension Headache. Both are wonderful.

5/17/2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home