Saturday, May 20, 2006

Company Coming!

Just getting ready to head to bed but wanted to post something before everyone arrives tomorrow. Hit a graduation party tonight and plan on making an appearance at one in the morning. As soon as we got home tonight we were able to get the kids down and I made my grocery list and headed out to the store. Hy-Vee is much more relaxed at 9:45 on a Friday night than 5:15 on a weekday after work! When I got home I was able to throw together some appetizers for the crew coming tomorrow and a breakfast casserole to pop in the oven on Sunday morning. I'm thinking with all I got accomplished tonight, I will just be able to sit back and enjoy the rest of the weekend! Looking forward to some quality time with the Burback crew. Praying for some good weather tomorrow. Heading to bed right now!
*Just wanted to share this photo. Brigg rarely sleeps in our bed, but the other night he came up in the night and wanted to sleep with us. I was happy to snuggle with him, but soon found myself in the fetal position at the bottom corner of the bed. I woke up to find Brigg with his foot gently resting on Paul's bald head. Thought it was cute. Won't be long until he won't be caught dead sleeping with mommy and daddy! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woman, you are insane.

Have a great weekend. RELAX!

5/20/2006 8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home