Saturday, June 17, 2006

We Love our Detailed Daddy!!!



Somehow I think these photos put into pictures exactly the kind of daddy Paul is. He is patient, caring, gentle and detailed (some may call it anal...we'll stick with detailed!). He will do anything for his babies. He works his tail off all week at work and comes home and acts as though he has all the time in the world to dedicate to his children. Even when he is working on one of his many projects, you will often find Brigg, Lani, or possibly both of them, trailing behind in a matching tool belt and do rag. Something that he could have accomplished in and hour takes him 3 because he wants his children to know it's more fun when they are involved. I aspire to be like that myself. He loves them from a deep place within his heart that touches mine everytime I witness it. So this father's day I hope he knows what this means to all of us. I see Brigg becoming the kind of man Paul has taught him to be. I see Nalani looking at him adoringly and knowing without a doubt that this man loves her with his whole heart and soul. I see myself loving him more with each passing day. Happy Fathers Day Paul!!! WE LOVE YOU! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home