Thursday, June 08, 2006

Just one of those days

I've just had one of those days. Nothing in particular happened, I just don't feel like I'm in a good spot. I know my heart is not. I've been a bad mom...quick to lose my cool and I'm feeling so guilty about that now as the kids are sleeping soundly in their beds. I'm almost tempted to just go crawl in there with one of them and remind them how much I LOVE them with everything in my body! I'm sure this night will not be the one night in their lives that stands out the most to them, but I just don't feel good about it. Lani went without a nap today and we just played off eachother while Brigg hurt himself and probably just misses his mommy. Who wouldn't? I'm gone the majority of their lives. Ugh. I really need an attitude adjustment. Tomorrow will be better....

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll say some prayers for you, Cass.... it is not easy to be in your shoes all the time I realize but we can only do as good as we can some days and it may not seem like enough. Believe me, there were many days I should have been a better mom myself, I'm sure you remember, yikes!! You are a great mom and the kids have gotten a wonderful start in life, nothing will undo that, this I know!! :-) Your work is not nearly as important as your kids and you already know that, which is part of the priblem....hang in there, it will get better!! Life is not easy, a lot!!!! God give you the wisdom to realize you cannot do it all like you wish, God knows you try. Amen!!

6/08/2006 10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your kids will wake up in the morning ready to hug and kiss their mommy!

6/09/2006 1:00 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

ha donna!
i just read your blog, too, and thought about how right you are when it comes to children and forgiveness. we could can learn so much from them!

6/09/2006 6:39 AM  
Blogger jody said...

Moms have bad days too. Don't beat yourself up. Tomorrow is a new day and you are doing a great job!

6/09/2006 8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home