Saturday, June 03, 2006

Dizzy

I just feel dizzy. Made a flying trip to give Becky a hug...it just isn't enough. She is doing amazing and I can see that she gets her strength from her mom. Her mom has been through so much the past few days and yet she still gave me a smile, a hug and asked how I was doing. This family is so selfless and loving. They are so blessed to have eachother.
My mind is constantly on Erika as well. I am aching all over for her and her family. I cannot wrap my mind around WHY! It is frusrating and sickening.
That's all I have for today. I'm spent...and to top it off, I cannot seem to access Erika's website to get an update. I think caringbridge must be down.

2 Comments:

Blogger jody said...

I know, I am freaking out...

6/03/2006 7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a tough day for us...ugh!! I CANNOT imagine what they are dealing with, really. God keep them all in His care...

6/04/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home