Friday, June 02, 2006

A roller coaster kind of day

No need to panic over alarms or surprises, or predictions that doomsday's just around the corner, Because God will be right there with you; he'll keep you safe and sound.
-The Message

Seems as though every corner I turn today hold new information, concerns, and situations. I'm feeling a bit emotional and unsure of what to do about it. A friend's father suddenly passing, another friend's daughter getting a new heart at this precise moment...and here I sit at my computer. I have no control over either of these situations. Thank goodness I don't! The world continues spinning....right along with my head. I am praying with all my might for Becky and her family and Rich and Traci and their families. What a day of reminders. Take a minute to say a prayer for these families as well. God is listening!

3 Comments:

Blogger Eric and Pam said...

My deepest sympathies to Becky! Thanks for sharing your heart Cassie...

6/02/2006 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Cassie. We are holding tightly to my mom and to our Savior.
If only I had the chance for one more hug...and then 20 more years.

6/02/2006 9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got prayers going up from many across the state as we attend our 35th class reunion.... so many prayers from perfect strangers, well, Christian friends I should say :-) surely something amazing and wonderful is to come from it. Becky, you are in our prayers as well. God bless...

6/04/2006 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home